The Cit­i­zens make almost no mis­takes in the cham­pi­onship.

One of the four remain­ing match­es will take place on May 4 “Man­ches­ter city” in this Pre­mier League draw. Pep Guardi­o­la’s team will meet in the 36th round with “Wolver­hamp­ton”. The game will take place at the Eti­had Sta­di­um and will start at 19.30 Moscow time. The main ref­er­ee is Craig Paw­son. The Eng­lish Cham­pi­onship is not shown legal­ly in Rus­sia.

Eng­land. Pre­mier League. 36th round

May 04, 19:30. Eti­had Sta­di­um (Man­ches­ter)

Man­ches­ter city

5:1

Wolver­hamp­ton

Bookmakers’ odds for the Premier League match Manchester City — Wolverhampton on May 4, 2024

Ana­lysts of the book­mak­er com­pa­ny Win­line are almost com­plete­ly con­fi­dent in the vic­to­ry of the “cit­i­zens”: this out­come was offered with a quote 1.11, prob­a­bil­i­ty is about 89%. The suc­cess of guests can be tak­en for 23.0 (3%), even a draw comes with a much low­er odds 11.0 (8%).





In the first round, the Wolves unex­pect­ed­ly beat Man City (2:1). The like­li­hood that they will at least not con­cede in the upcom­ing meet­ing is assessed as unlike­ly 7.44.

The three most like­ly, accord­ing to experts, results of the match hint at the com­plete supe­ri­or­i­ty of the hosts:

• 3:0 — for 5.80;

• 2:0 — for 6.20;

• 4:0 — for 7.00.

Total over 3.5 goals avail­able for 1.79TM 3.5 — for 2.01.

The “both will score” mar­ket is rep­re­sent­ed by 2.15an alter­na­tive option was giv­en for 1.66.

Foot­ball, hock­ey, MMA and 19 oth­er sports are at your dis­pos­al! Reg­is­ter with Win­line and receive a free bet of 3000 rubles

Roma is the last club to beat Bay­er Lev­erkusen in Euro­pean com­pe­ti­tion. A year lat­er, Lev­erkusen got a chance to take revenge

Manchester City — Wolverhampton: forecast and analysis of the Premier League match on May 4, 2024

The Cit­i­zens are the favorites in the Pre­mier League title race. For a fourth con­sec­u­tive gold, they need to win their four remain­ing match­es, pro­vid­ed rival Arse­nal don’t lose points either. The chances of this are quite high: Pep Guardiola’s team is now in the cham­pi­onship on a series of five tri­umphs in a row, and it suf­fered its last defeat in the 15th round — since then 19 games have passed in which Man City have won 15 times.

“The prob­lem for Arse­nal is that they are up against one of the best teams in his­to­ry. Yes, he is pro­gress­ing, and if he wins the remain­ing three match­es, he will improve last year’s result in points. But the prob­lem is Man City. For both the Gun­ners and Liv­er­pool over the past few years. “City are one of the great­est teams and this is a chal­lenge for any­one who wants to com­pete with them,” ex-Man­ches­ter Unit­ed play­er Roy Keane described the title race.

The Cit­i­zens have a pow­er­ful attack and have already scored 82 goals in 34 league games (2.41 on aver­age per 90 min­utes) — the sec­ond result in the league. Only Arse­nal have more (85), who played one more match. The team looked espe­cial­ly bright in the last five rounds: they scored 19 times in them and only once scored less than four goals in a meet­ing. The Pre­mier League’s top scor­er is cur­rent­ly play­ing at the Eti­had — Erling Haa­land scored 21 goals. At the same time, the Nor­we­gian is now being crit­i­cized a lot, although in the last three rounds of the Pre­mier League played, he hit the ball.

Tot­ten­ham is fight­ing for the Cham­pi­ons League, Chelsea for Euro­pean com­pe­ti­tion. The teams’ risky style guar­an­tees a fun der­by

Wolver­hamp­ton are in 11th place and are no longer fight­ing for any­thing — they cer­tain­ly won’t be rel­e­gat­ed and won’t qual­i­fy for Euro­pean com­pe­ti­tion. Per­haps the results of Gary O’Neil­l’s team have wors­ened pre­cise­ly because of the lack of moti­va­tion: the guests have only one vic­to­ry in the pre­vi­ous sev­en rounds of the Pre­mier League (four defeats) and were elim­i­nat­ed in the quar­ter finals of the FA Cup by Coven­try from the cham­pi­onship. The Wolves also have prob­lems with goals: they scored only 48 times in 35 rounds — only five teams in the league have worse results.

Injuries and suspensions before the Manchester City — Wolverhampton match

The hosts have almost no prob­lems with the squad — only Ruben Dias and Phil Foden are ques­tion­able, who did not appear on the field in the last round.

The guests also have few loss­es: Jean-Ric­n­er Bel­le­garde, vet­er­an Craig Daw­son and 18-year-old Noah Lem­i­na will not play at the Eti­had.

Manchester City — Wolverhampton: head-to-head statistics

In the first round, the “wolves” sen­sa­tion­al­ly beat the “cit­i­zens” (2:1), although in recent years the supe­ri­or­i­ty in the con­fronta­tion was clear­ly on the side of “Man City” — before the defeat this sea­son, Pep Guardiola’s team won six times in a row. At the same time, in the entire his­to­ry of meet­ings, the bal­ance of pow­er between the oppo­nents is approx­i­mate­ly equal: 53 vic­to­ries for the sky blues ver­sus 48 for Wolver­hamp­ton.

Arse­nal deserve the cham­pi­onship. Arte­ta has cre­at­ed the most excit­ing team in the Pre­mier League

Forecast and bet on the match “Manchester City” — “Wolverhampton”

Man City’s last match­es in the Pre­mier League turned out to be very enter­tain­ing: in four out of five, the “cit­i­zens” scored at least four goals, plus they con­ced­ed in three of them. “Wolves” look uncer­tain in defense — they haven’t kept a clean sheet in four match­es in the cham­pi­onship. Over­all, Wolves are a much low­er lev­el team. More­over, Pep Guardi­o­la’s team is fight­ing for the cham­pi­onship and must win in every round.

Rec­om­mend­ed bet: vic­to­ry for Man City and 3.5 goals for 1.87.

Foot­ball, hock­ey, MMA and 19 oth­er sports are at your dis­pos­al! Reg­is­ter with Win­line and receive a free bet of 3000 rubles